Website marketing is best approached in phases. If you've completed our Website Setup Wizard, your website already includes most of these built-in search engine optimization (SEO) components. If you choose not to answer the questions in the Wizard, you'll want to complete each of these items below.
These are the six most important steps to achieve successful SEO.
Phase I - On Page SEO Marketing Tips.
1. Choose a Domain Name that will help your website rank better online
2. Add the top Key Words to your website page content
3. Include your Key Words in the name of your Pages and the SEO Title Tags
4. Write a relevant Synopsis for each webpage on your site
5. Include your important Key Words in the Individual Page Content
6. Create links between your webpages
*NOTE: Don’t work on anything else until you have completed these 6 items to the best of your ability. If you run into any issues or if the details above are confusing, please contact us.
Once the first six steps of SEO have been completed, move on to:
Phase 2 - Off Page SEO Marketing Tips.
1. Install Google Analytics on your site
2. Optimize your local online presence on Google
3. Get other websites to add links to your website
If you've completed all steps in the first two phases, your website SEO will be successful. There are several other online marketing opportunities for your law firm which can attract new clients and help your firm retain existing clients and get referrals.